Monday, May 17, 2010

500 Unique Visitors!!!

I know something like "500 Visitors" might not seem like much of a milestone to celebrate, but for this guy it is. Very much so!

I tried in March of 2008 to start up a blog dedicated to my love and passion for fantasy baseball and it failed miserably. There was no Twitter or Facebook at that time (all I had was a Yahoo! Group) and no one was reading what I wrote but me.

Soooooo, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you that have visited my blog and have even liked it enough to return again and again. Each visit is a tiny bit of validation that what I do and the perspective in which I do it is appreciated on some level. I'm just a regular guy doing what I love and feel passionate about doing.

Feel free to leave a comment or email me with some feedback on how to make this site more interesting and worth visiting over and over.

Thanks again and stick around for the drive to 1000!

Sincerely,
Daniel aka daCommish

No comments:

Post a Comment