Friday, February 11, 2011

COSFBA Readers/Followers Leagues Are Now Open For Business

The beginning of February is always an exciting time for fantasy baseball players - free agency is winding down, rosters are taking shape, players are reporting to camps, keeper selections are due and new fantasy leagues are forming.

Over the last few years, I've dedicated myself to creating FREE, competitive leagues (on ESPN) filled with mature adults looking for a unique, fun experience and have been very successful in doing so. I like Head-to-Head leagues with lots of teams, large rosters and more than the standard 5x5 scoring categories so those are the kinds of leagues I've created.

I've already filled one 14-team league for 2011 and am filling up a second one with more readers of my blog and Twitter followers. I plan on occasionally writing about these leagues too and will be asking league members to get involved too. I've met some really great people over the years through my leagues and look forward to meeting many more (especially in the Colorado Springs/Denver area).

If this sounds like the kind of league you've been looking for and would like more information, please send me a message by visiting the "Contact Me" page on my blog at http://goo.gl/y81z1.

Looking forward to hearing from and competing against some new people now and for years to come.

Thanks,
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment