Friday, May 13, 2011

Apologies

Please accept my apologies if you encounter a "Page Not Found" error message when trying to access several of my most recent articles. Blogger has encountered a major crash of its site and put out this explanation:
Here’s what happened: during scheduled maintenance work Wednesday night, we experienced some data corruption that impacted Blogger’s behavior. Since then, bloggers and readers may have experienced a variety of anomalies including intermittent outages, disappearing posts, and arriving at unintended blogs or error pages. A small subset of Blogger users (we estimate 0.16%) may have encountered additional problems specific to their accounts. Yesterday we returned Blogger to a pre-maintenance state and placed the service in read-only mode while we worked on restoring all content: that’s why you haven’t been able to publish.  We rolled back to a version of Blogger as of Wednesday May 11th, so your posts since then were temporarily removed. Those are the posts that we’re in the progress of restoring.
 I hope these articles will return soon and am working on new content, as well.

Again, my apologies. I guess you get what you pay for, sometimes, in the world of "free".

In the meantime, be sure to follow me on Twitter and I'd appreciate a "like" on Facebook.

Sincerely,

Daniel
COSFBA

No comments:

Post a Comment