In case you've missed it, COSFBA has partnered with DraftStreet to hold an exclusive one-day, $150 Fantasy Baseball Free Roll tonight (Friday, June 24th).
DraftStreet this week because I truly believe in the product they have to offer the casual fantasy baseball owner. For those of you who've been reluctant to see what it's all about, here’s your chance to try it out for FREE and win some REAL money in the process (if you can beat me!).
Here's how it works:
- The challenge is an MLB Salary Cap league where DraftStreet sets prices based on projected fantasy value each day. Your mission is to find the bargains and use your $100,000 to make the best team possible within the budget.
- Your roster is made up of 14 players (C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, OF,OF,OF, UT, UT, SP, SP, RP, P).
- You must fill out the entire roster within the $100,000 budget.
- The person/team who collects the most points from the Friday night games only wins! The top 4 players will take home some cash.
- Payouts will happen shortly after the last game ends and go right into your DraftStreet account. You can withdraw them immediately or continue to play for chances to win more money.
- Start practicing today in DraftStreet’s free games to give yourself the best chance to win some cash come Friday.