I'm sure you've all seen me hyping up my partnership with DraftStreet for the past few days and the response has been great so far. For those of you who've been reluctant to see what it's all about, here’s your chance to try it out for FREE and win some REAL money in the process.
You pay nothing and don’t have to provide any personal information (no credit card info, no address... nothing) just click here to create a free account and begin building your team. We've arranged for a prize pool of $150 to be split among the Top 4 participants. You can create your team today and adjust your roster up until the 7pm eastern games start on Friday. So go ahead and sign up, make your preliminary picks now so you don’t miss out, then come back and adjust your roster later in the week if necessary.
Here's how it works:
- The challenge is an MLB Salary Cap league where DraftStreet sets prices based on projected fantasy value each day. Your mission is to find the bargains and use your $100,000 to make the best team possible within the budget.
- Your roster is made up of 14 players (C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, OF,OF,OF, UT, UT, SP, SP, RP, P).
- You must fill out the entire roster within the $100,000 budget.
- The person/team who collects the most points from the Friday night games only wins! The top 4 players will take home some cash.
- Payouts will happen shortly after the last game ends and go right into your DraftStreet account. You can withdraw them immediately or continue to play for chances to win more money.
- Start practicing today in DraftStreet’s free games to give yourself the best chance to win some cash come Friday.
CLICK HERE NOW TO JOIN AND SET YOUR TEAM FOR FRIDAY