- OF Michael Stanton, FLA (+67.2%) deserves being added in all formats, especially after starting off 7/19 (.368 BA) with four RBI and two stolen bases in his first five games. Everyone is waiting for the power to come, but it's nice to see that he can do more than just hit the long ball.
- SP Brett Cecil, TOR (+34.9%) is now 7-2 with a 3.22 ERA and a 0.99 WHIP. He's won his last five starts (the last two being against TB and NYY) and each was also a quality start. Only 65% owned in ESPN leagues, he could be a nice addition to your staff.
- C Carlos Santana, CLE (+29.1%) is another rookie that just got the call and didn't disappoint, homering in his second big league game. Immediately inserted into the number three slot in the Indians batting order, look for him to be given every opportunity to succeed.
- SS Starlin Castro, CHC (-23.7%) is hitting only .229 in June and has just two RBI in his last 18 games.
- SP Johnny Cueto, CIN (-21.1%) was a hot add not too long ago. In his last three starts, he's given up 17 ER and 25 hits in just 17 IP. UGH!
- 2B Orlando Hudson, MIN (-21.0%) seems to simply be a casualty of roster space. Prior to going on the DL, he was hitting .305 with 39 R, 3 HR, 16 RBI and 4 SB in 49 games. Could be a nice add if you have the roster space and need.
What other players have you finally given up on? Does your league's keeper rules force you to hold onto a player longer than you want for the sake of next season?